Monday, January 02, 2006

January 02, 2006


First day working in 2006..yeah! just got a very bad news that really really bad :( Hey u ..u just can't do that to me, u know it. But u still did it. I dont have to know bout it. i hate u. Really really hate u. What's on ur mind?? My god forgive all of your sins and mistake cos i cant and wont. May God protect me as he always does.

This like any other day to me. I just dragged my self from my bed to get up and go to work.
set my mind to feel happy and think positive about everything. Though i never really suceed doing that :P.

last night i sorted all of my old stuff in the closet. Found so many and threw away many things.I got up earlier and burnt everything that remind me to my old time bad experience. I just keep the best of it in my memory then, i really dont need any memoribilia ( is this the right spelling ?)from it. My mom saw me and she didnt do or ask anything. Maybe she understood enough.

well, ran..lets start a new brand experience this year. Be careful and dont be afraid this time, will ya neng raney?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home