Friday, December 23, 2005

BoOks


i've just read The Alchemist, Veronica Wants To Die and the Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho. Those books are amazing. Though they tell us bout many cliche things yet they remind me to those values that i almost forget..

To me The Alchemist taught me bout that i have to believe my dreams (again :P) and that i can achieve them. (at least some of them!) No matter what. I really have to create my own ' legend' :D that i want to have this and that, to experience this and that, to do this and that till my dying day. No need to rush, no need to be sad. Take life as it is. expect less, try more. be grateful with everything u have. learn lesson from evertyhing u see, u smell, u taste, u think, u say. every little thing is meaningful and everything happens for a reason. Just be patient and u'll get ur reward. gituu...

Veronica Wants to Die reminds that world, our life actually full of "crazy people" more than we realize.. it's just because we are so clever to hide our madness in such a way that we think its normal :D. Also, we dont have to be afraid of anything if it means to get your happiness in life.

About The Fifth Mountain, wow..i hardly find the ryte words to describe my impression toward the book. It says that love it such a beaeutiful things that set your soul free. It s not only about feeling or physical things. It's more than having a person valuable in ur life that u can't life without... Its more than such affection, such 'ownership', such life...its the thing that means ur inner self....wekekkekekke (wonder where did i get these dangduts words :D)

I havent read The Zahir and other Coelho's novels..cant wait to read them
Thanks a bunch for Coelho for writing such worthreading novels..
Thanks a bunch for meithya for lending me your collection :D.. i might borrow your other books met wekekkek...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home