Monday, April 03, 2006

rollercoastermovingarounD

i dont understand wots happening between you and me.i mean u change everyday like roller coaster movinn around:P. its just u being u i know. but hey can u see that...in a way i accompany you go thru your days. u dont ask me i completely aware of that. but u never resist that either. u like me that way i know. sometimes i feel like that u will stay there forever. u dont want me in ur dreams. but when u talk to me like that i know that u need me. u'd better decide it u know..on the other hand, im stopping meself from dreaming that someday u'll be awaken from ur reality and come to my dream. it may happen or it may not. i'm just stop believing in that kind of things. i'm not such a dreamer u know..another thing, i wish u stop ur "whinning times"..to people,to things srround u. Its not because i dont want to hear that, its because its not good for u u know that. u do have many miracles within u. many just envy to see u talking u know..the thing that i really want to say to u is that u do have many good things in your life. stop looking for perfectness, cos there's not such things in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home