Saturday, February 18, 2006

muchadoaboutnothing

hahhaha... i just cudnt stop laughing bout the thing we talked on the way home last friday. Wot on earth we cud talking sumthing like that? :P I do appreciate your kindness, understanding and honesty. i really do. Though, there are some parts that i didnt easily comprehend but im trying to understand ur concern and opinions. U cudnt be ryte all the time u know...things might not happen as the way we except that to happen. But hey, i really respect your decision cos i cudnt promise anything to u 2. we can only hope for the better. for a better cost. but now, i dont want to pretend that i dont know anything bout that. i hope u respect the little opinion of mine, which might be different from yours.
im glad that u dont draw a line for whatever things happened between us. i guess i will have to learn many things, as i said to you. it took major patience to deal with me u know..and i know u pass it easily hahhaaha..it seems to me that u win the game hehehe...yeah of course that was based on your loooooong loong time experience dealing with people like me :P.u amazed me by standing all the way so far. and wot u said is really really important to me. and u really brighten up my day. cud u just stay that way? hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home