Tuesday, June 27, 2006

bla bla bla

funny how things change and how they can really change my life in so many ways. good or bad times have shaped me the way i am now.i hated people as many as i fell in love with them.though i feel stronger, i also feel weaker at the same time. chatting with friends is no longer the best remedy i know as i know that it wouldnt make much or any difference with i feel inside.also, i know that my friends have their problems which also hard for them that i couldnt help.i realize that any relationship is fragile.that nothing can guarantee it would last forever and u' re gonna b happy for the rest of your life.

i thank to all of my friends for always be there for me whenever i need them. and i try not to hate anybody that hurt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home